A marriage joins two individuals for life, so that they can pursue Dharma (duty), Artha (possessions), Kama (physical desires), and Moksha (ultimate spiritual release) together not just for a lifetime, but for eternity. We at Sri Sathya Sai Vivaha Vedika understand this to the core.
Hence with the Divine Blessings and Inspiration of his Holiness, Bhagawan Sri Sathya Sai Baba, “Sri Sathya Sai Vivaha Vedika was started on 26th January 1996. Since then we have been part of thousands of Brahmin Marriages in the Andhra Pradesh and Over Seas among Telugu Speaking community.
The Core Principles of Sri Sathya Sai Vivaha Vedika is inspired from the divine teachings of Bhagwan Sri Satha Sai Baba and we have been following them till date to attain the trust and confidence of our clients and we will continue to follow them to reach utmost satisfaction for our clients. We believe that it is important to understand the expectations of our clients and deliver them to attain their utmost satisfaction.
With his divine blessings, we have also attained success in achieving our goals in providing exceptional service. The following awards and mementos are tokens for our hard work and dedication towards reaching great heights in Marriage Consulting Services.
- Mayuri Art Theatres Visista Award on 9.1.1999
- Surya Chandra’s Siva Nandi Award in the year 2002
- Top Ten Marriage Bureau Award on 30.9.2005
- Sujana Art Creations Dussehra Puruskar in the year 2005
- Surya Chandra’s Mega Award in the year 2005
- Sujana Art Creations Ugadi Mahila Ratna Award received from Padma Sri Dr. C. Narayana Reddy on 8.04.2011
- Ugadi Puraskar Award received from Rudraraju Padmaraju and Bandaru Dattatreya Garu on 12.04.2013
We will continue to provide the same exceptional service and gain your confidence and trust for the Marriage Bureau Consulting Services. Please contact your Marriage Bureau Consultant at Sri Sathya Sai Vinaha Vedika today for your Marriage proposal requirements.